Join activists across the nation to take part in the John Lewis Mobilization Town Hall to bring awareness to the John Lewis Voting Rights Day of Action which aims to protect and preserve democracy. Join the event on April 14th at 7 pm ET at this link: http://bit.ly/JohnLewisTownHall2
#ICYMI: Chicago 7 Town Hall “Voice for Change.” Activists, thought leaders and creatives gather for an inspirational conversation on the importance of using your voice to inspire change. WATCH NOW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QFk_VFzzS0
The DHF’s #BeDownWithTheCount Campaign will educate hard-to-count communities about the financial and political benefits of being counted. Therefore, Dolores Huerta Foundation invites YOU to join us for our Census 2020 Town Halls during the month of January!
Childcare, Food & Translation will be provided.
Claim YOUR power!
Find out how YOUR count matters in the 2020 Census and about how $20,000 can help our neighborhood build schools, health centers, and housing!
Everyone of us must ensure we get counted. The Census counts each living person. Your “count” helps schools, housing and healthcare over 10 years!
By participating, our data will represent our political power in Congress and State Legislature.
You are protected. Your responses cannot be used against you or anyone in your household. It is against the law!
How It BENEFITS our community:
Build Schools, Health Centers & Hospitals.
Funds Housing, Roads & Community Programs.
Find a Census 2020 Town Hall near YOU!
- Caruthers, California: January 8th, 2019 at Caruthers District Fair, 13599 S. Raider Ave. 93609 For more information: Maria Galvan – (559) 864-2040
- Lindsay, California: January 14, 2020 at 755 N Elmwood Ave, Lindsay, CA 93247, United States Organizer: Pam Whalen (559) 994-9390
- Fresno, California: January 16, 2020 at Wesley United Methodist Church, 1343 E. Barstow Ave. 93710 Organizer: Dayana Lopez – (559) 328-9635
- Parlier, California: January 18, 2020 at Parlier Junior High School, 1200 E. Parlier Ave. 93648 Organizer: Lourdes Medina – (559) 908-4692
- Woodlake, California: January 21, 2020 at Woodlake Veterans Memorial, 355 Acacia St, 93286 Organizer: Pam Whalen – (559) 994-9390
- Sanger, California: January 23, 2020 at DHF Sanger Office, 1446 7th St. Sanger, CA 93657 Organizer: Lourdes Medina – (559) 908-4692
For more information: Pam Whalen (559) 994-9390 or email@example.com