OVERVIEW: Dolores Huerta Foundation (DHF) is a non-profit organization whose mission is to inspire and organize communities to build volunteer organizations empowered to pursue social justice.
POSITION: Under the supervision of the Youth Program Director and IT Director, the IT Tech and Trainer will increase access to technology through the implementation of a remote service technology program using peer support and mentorship that connect students with programs and each other. The IT Technician will be in charge of technology setup & support to 50 youth and their families.
- Candidate must have minimum 2 years’ experience working with youth
- A current driver’s license, a vehicle and auto insurance for transporting youth.
- Must pass background check
- Excellent time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training in a related field – preferred.
- Experience in developing & providing trainings
- Proven work experience designing technical courses
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Additional certification in training, (i.e. certified technical trainer) a plus
Locations: Bakersfield, CA
Full-time, Non-Exempt Position
Rate of Pay: DOE
Dolores Huerta Foundation is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their family:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 75% of Medical Premium paid by DHF
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) with 3% Employer Match
- Up to 4 weeks’ Vacation
- Internal learning and development programs
How to apply:
Please email or mail resume, cover letter, and a minimum of 3 references to:
Dolores Huerta Foundation, PO Box 2087, Bakersfield, CA 93303
Include “ IT Technician-Trainer ” in the subject of your email.