The Impact Fund and Leadership Counsel for Justice and Accountability hosted their 3rd annual Clean Water Forum in Bakersfield on April 1-2. The free two-day conference brought together practitioners, experts, and community groups to engage in strategic conversations regarding the state of water litigation, with a particular focus on work that can affect communities in California’s Central Valley. Dolores Huerta sent this greeting and call to action for those attending.
- 17th Annual Richard E. Chavez Celebrity Golf Classic
- City of Coachella and CHOC Break Ground on Placita Dolores Huerta
- Acting governor declares April 10 Dolores Huerta Day
- Dolores Huerta sigue su lucha en favor de las opciones de cuidados de fin de vida
- Dolores Huerta, Founder & President of the Dolores Huerta Foundation, to the 2022 Clean Water Forum
- HOLD PANAMA BUENA VISTA SCHOOL DISTRICT ACCOUNTABLE!
- Dolores Huerta: Labor Rights Icon On Standing Up For Working People
- February LGBTQIA+ Events Calendar