Dolores Huerta bucks 1950s gender conventions by co-founding the country’s first farmworkers’ union. Wrestling with raising 11 children, gender bias, union defeat and victory, and nearly dying after a San Francisco Police beating, Dolores emerges with a vision that connects her newfound feminism with racial and class justice. World Premiere
- Dolores Huerta Foundation Education Program Associate Job Announcement
- Volunteer for YES on 15!
- Annual Celebrity Golf Classic Postponed
- Capital Campaign for the Dolores Huerta Peace and Justice Cultural Center
- Census 2020
- DHF Kern County Census 2020 and Covid 19 Resource Guide
- Dolores Huerta Day Curriculum
- Support DHF and receive a copy of the film DOLORES!