Hate motivated bullying has no place in schools. We demand that the KHSD administration uphold their duty by complying with CA Education Code 218 & create a safe and healthy environment for our LGBTQIA+ students and families.
- City of Coachella and CHOC Break Ground on Placita Dolores Huerta
- Acting governor declares April 10 Dolores Huerta Day
- Dolores Huerta sigue su lucha en favor de las opciones de cuidados de fin de vida
- Dolores Huerta, Founder & President of the Dolores Huerta Foundation, to the 2022 Clean Water Forum
- HOLD PANAMA BUENA VISTA SCHOOL DISTRICT ACCOUNTABLE!
- Dolores Huerta: Labor Rights Icon On Standing Up For Working People
- February LGBTQIA+ Events Calendar
- DHF Civic Engagement Director Lori & Civic Engagement Coordinator Eliana are featured in California News Times, “City Council faces disapproval on redistricting process”