Dolores stood in solidarity with low-wage workers and supporters, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, demanding a living wage of $15 an hour. She joined – Fight for $15 and Black Lives Matter – along with thousands of workers in rallies and marches, beginning at dawn, at Mc Donald’s outlets across the nation. This launches a campaign to harness the political power of millions of low-wage workers throughout the U.S. seeking to raise the minimum wage.
- FREE Community Based COVID-19 Testing
- Sanger and Parlier Vecinos Unidos Distribute Food and Increase 2020 Census Count
- Dolores Huerta Peace and Justice Cultural Center
- Census 2020
- DHF Kern County Census 2020 and Covid 19 Resource Guide
- Dolores Huerta Day Curriculum
- Support DHF and receive a copy of the film DOLORES!
- DHF in Action: 15th Anniversary Video