The Dolores Huerta Foundation (DHF) is thrilled to announce that we are one of only ten national No Kid Hungry award recipients. No Kid Hungry, a campaign of Share Our Strength, knows that since school campuses closed nearly a year ago due to the pandemic, making FREE meals available to children is key to their health and academic success. America’s kids need us. COVID-19 has impacted millions of vulnerable children who are losing the school meals they depend on. For some, it’s the only food they’ll receive in a given day. Food insecurity is a growing concern among many families, particularly in the wake of this pandemic, when one in four children could face hunger this year. DHF believes that no kid should go hungry and that is why with the support of our Vecinos Unidos® chapter members, we’ve worked to make sure children throughout the central valley have access to healthy meals, especially in rural farmworker areas and our work is not done until no child is hungry.
- City of Coachella and CHOC Break Ground on Placita Dolores Huerta
- Acting governor declares April 10 Dolores Huerta Day
- Dolores Huerta sigue su lucha en favor de las opciones de cuidados de fin de vida
- Dolores Huerta, Founder & President of the Dolores Huerta Foundation, to the 2022 Clean Water Forum
- HOLD PANAMA BUENA VISTA SCHOOL DISTRICT ACCOUNTABLE!
- Dolores Huerta: Labor Rights Icon On Standing Up For Working People
- February LGBTQIA+ Events Calendar
- DHF Civic Engagement Director Lori & Civic Engagement Coordinator Eliana are featured in California News Times, “City Council faces disapproval on redistricting process”