Out of an abundance of precaution for the health and safety of our friends and supporters, we regret to inform you that we have decided to postpone this year’s Annual Celebrity Golf Classic until a time when we feel more certain that we can all gather safely. #AloneTogether #SiSePuede #DHF
We mourn the loss of Representative John Lewis as he was a pillar of the civil rights movement. “John Lewis led us on the path for racial justice and equality on the Edmund Pettus Bridge. His lifetime of undaunted courage inspires us to continue in his footsteps, on his path, until equality is achieved. He is resting now. We owe it to him to push forward.” – Dolores Huerta, President & Founder of the Dolores Huerta Foundation. At 80 years of age, @repjohnlewis left an indelible impact on our country through his tireless efforts to improve our racial and political landscape. Rest in Power.
Free #COVID19 testing is now available for all Valley residents! Visit: www.projectbaseline.com to register for an appointment TODAY!
Hours of Operation:
Sunday – Friday
8 am -11 am & 12 pm-2 pm
1126 South P Street, Gate 26
Bakersfield, CA 93307
An appointment is required to get tested. No walk-ups are allowed. This site is drive-thru only. All individuals are to remain in their cars, with windows up, during the entire test process.
Se requiere una cita para la prueba. No se permiten visitas sin cita previa. Este sitio es solo para pruebas de paso. Todas las personas deben permanecer en sus coches durante todo el proceso de prueba.
The DHF’s #BeDownWithTheCount Campaign will educate hard-to-count communities about the financial and political benefits of being counted. Therefore, Dolores Huerta Foundation invites YOU to join us for our Census 2020 Town Halls during the month of January!
Childcare, Food & Translation will be provided.
Claim YOUR power!
Find out how YOUR count matters in the 2020 Census and about how $20,000 can help our neighborhood build schools, health centers, and housing!
Everyone of us must ensure we get counted. The Census counts each living person. Your “count” helps schools, housing and healthcare over 10 years!
By participating, our data will represent our political power in Congress and State Legislature.
You are protected. Your responses cannot be used against you or anyone in your household. It is against the law!
How It BENEFITS our community:
Build Schools, Health Centers & Hospitals.
Funds Housing, Roads & Community Programs.
Find a Census 2020 Town Hall near YOU!
- Caruthers, California: January 8th, 2019 at Caruthers District Fair, 13599 S. Raider Ave. 93609 For more information: Maria Galvan – (559) 864-2040
- Lindsay, California: January 14, 2020 at 755 N Elmwood Ave, Lindsay, CA 93247, United States Organizer: Pam Whalen (559) 994-9390
- Fresno, California: January 16, 2020 at Wesley United Methodist Church, 1343 E. Barstow Ave. 93710 Organizer: Dayana Lopez – (559) 328-9635
- Parlier, California: January 18, 2020 at Parlier Junior High School, 1200 E. Parlier Ave. 93648 Organizer: Lourdes Medina – (559) 908-4692
- Woodlake, California: January 21, 2020 at Woodlake Veterans Memorial, 355 Acacia St, 93286 Organizer: Pam Whalen – (559) 994-9390
- Sanger, California: January 23, 2020 at DHF Sanger Office, 1446 7th St. Sanger, CA 93657 Organizer: Lourdes Medina – (559) 908-4692
For more information: Pam Whalen (559) 994-9390 or firstname.lastname@example.org