Dolores Huerta bucks 1950s gender conventions by co-founding the country’s first farmworkers’ union. Wrestling with raising 11 children, gender bias, union defeat and victory, and nearly dying after a San Francisco Police beating, Dolores emerges with a vision that connects her newfound feminism with racial and class justice. World Premiere
- Education Justice Town Halls Coming in April to Kern, Fresno, and Tulare Counties!
- DHF is Hiring – Join our Team!
- Don’t Miss the 15th Annual DHF Celebrity Golf Classic 2019!
- Call to Action: Join The Kern Education Justice Collaborative for a Community Forum, Thurs. 1/17, 6pm
- Weaving Movements Newsletter 2018
- Please join us for Give-Van Tuesday!
- Support DHF and receive a copy of the film DOLORES!
- DHF in Action: 15th Anniversary Video