Dolores stood in solidarity with low-wage workers and supporters, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, demanding a living wage of $15 an hour. She joined – Fight for $15 and Black Lives Matter – along with thousands of workers in rallies and marches, beginning at dawn, at Mc Donald’s outlets across the nation. This launches a campaign to harness the political power of millions of low-wage workers throughout the U.S. seeking to raise the minimum wage.
- Education Justice Town Halls Coming in April to Kern, Fresno, and Tulare Counties!
- DHF is Hiring – Join our Team!
- Don’t Miss the 15th Annual DHF Celebrity Golf Classic 2019!
- Call to Action: Join The Kern Education Justice Collaborative for a Community Forum, Thurs. 1/17, 6pm
- Weaving Movements Newsletter 2018
- Please join us for Give-Van Tuesday!
- Support DHF and receive a copy of the film DOLORES!
- DHF in Action: 15th Anniversary Video