Dolores stood in solidarity with low-wage workers and supporters, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, demanding a living wage of $15 an hour. She joined – Fight for $15 and Black Lives Matter – along with thousands of workers in rallies and marches, beginning at dawn, at Mc Donald’s outlets across the nation. This launches a campaign to harness the political power of millions of low-wage workers throughout the U.S. seeking to raise the minimum wage.
- Dolores Huerta Plaza Unveiling & Street Fest in Los Angeles, Sat. 6/22/19, 12pm
- DHF Now Hiring Computer Technician
- Calling All Civic Engagement Foot Soldiers! Sat. 6/22, 6/29
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Intern
- DHF is Hiring – Join our Team!
- Weaving Movements Newsletter 2018
- Support DHF and receive a copy of the film DOLORES!
- DHF in Action: 15th Anniversary Video