Dolores stood in solidarity with low-wage workers and supporters, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, demanding a living wage of $15 an hour. She joined – Fight for $15 and Black Lives Matter – along with thousands of workers in rallies and marches, beginning at dawn, at Mc Donald’s outlets across the nation. This launches a campaign to harness the political power of millions of low-wage workers throughout the U.S. seeking to raise the minimum wage.
- DHF is Hiring – Join our Team!
- Call to Action: !Si Se Puede! on #GivingTuesday
- Education Equity Summit, Sat. 10/12, 8:30 am
- West Marin ¡Sí Se Puede! An Evening with Dolores Huerta, Fri. 8/30/19, 5pm
- Dolores Huerta Arrested While Calling on Fresno Board of Supervisors to Support Caregivers and Care Recipients, 8/20/19
- YOLA DÍA, Sun. 8/18, 3pm
- Disarm Hate! Press Conference to Object to Republican Congressman Kevin McCarthy’s Response to Recent Mass Shootings, 8/8/19, 10:30 am
- Dolores Huerta: Revolution in the Fields / Revolución en los Campos at the Haggin Museum in Stockton, Sat. 8/3, 1pm