Dolores stood in solidarity with low-wage workers and supporters, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, demanding a living wage of $15 an hour. She joined – Fight for $15 and Black Lives Matter – along with thousands of workers in rallies and marches, beginning at dawn, at Mc Donald’s outlets across the nation. This launches a campaign to harness the political power of millions of low-wage workers throughout the U.S. seeking to raise the minimum wage.
- Kern Community Town Hall, Mon. 2/24, 5:30pm
- Dolores Huerta Day Curriculum
- End Child Poverty CA Los Angeles Launch with Dolores Huerta, Fri. 2/21/20, 10 am
- Literacy Matters Lamont Community Forum, Wed. 2/19, 6pm
- March for Educational Justice, Thurs. 1/30, 5:30pm
- Census 2020 Town Halls
- DHF is Hiring – Join our Team!
- Call to Action: !Si Se Puede! on #GivingTuesday