Check out the The Aspen Ideas Festival video of the lively discussion on the art of activism, between Dolores Huerta and Jose Antonio Vargas, the founder and CEO of Define American, the nation’s leading non-profit media advocacy organization that uses storytelling to humanize the conversation around immigration, citizenship, and identity in a changing America. #AspenIdeas
- Dignity in Schools Campaign CA First Statewide Parent Exchange, Sat. 7/13/19
- Celebrate Dolores Huerta Day at La Plaza de Cultura y Artes in Los Angeles 7/12, 5pm
- DHF Now Hiring Education Program Associate
- Dolores Huerta Plaza Unveiling & Street Fest in Los Angeles, Sat. 6/22/19, 12pm
- Calling All Civic Engagement Foot Soldiers! Sat. 6/22, 6/29
- DHF is Hiring – Join our Team!
- Weaving Movements Newsletter 2018
- Support DHF and receive a copy of the film DOLORES!