This fall, DHF will continue to re-shape the future of California through census outreach, education and mobilization. Come help reach hard to count communities through phone banking and door to door outreach.
ORGANIZATION OVERVIEW: The Dolores Huerta Foundation (DHF) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit community benefit organization that organizes at the grassroots level, engaging and developing natural leaders. DHF creates leadership opportunities for community organizing, leadership development, civic engagement, and policy advocacy. DHF operates under its mission of “Inspiring and organizing communities to build volunteer organizations empowered to pursue social justice.”
- Communicate with Central Valley Residents via phone banking and canvassing outreach.
- Educate voters regarding standing with our communities and getting them to commit to filling out the Census.
- Meet daily and weekly campaign goals.
- Previous campaign experience
- Bilingual, English/Spanish
- Valid ID and Social Security Card
- Patience and flexibility
- Strong collaborator and team player
Locations: Fresno or Tulare, California
Part-time, Temporary Position
Please send resume, cover letter, and 3 references to:
Dolores Huerta Foundation, PO Box 2087, Bakersfield, CA 93303 OR email@example.com
Include “Fresno or Tulare Canvasser” in the subject of your email.
The Dolores Huerta Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.